Question about Televison & Video
I'm trying to progarmme my Sky remote to work my Tevion 3221TS tv, but cannot locate the code. Can you help ?
Might be a bit late - but I hope this helps..
Tevion is made by Medion..
The only code I find for them is 191
Posted on Sep 23, 2009
Tevion tvs are made by konka. try using konka tv codes
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
As of 21/08/08, Tevion have still not released a Sky Remote Code. There is also no code available via the Sky Active Service and Aldi's After Sales contact (Goodies Enterprises aka The Warrranty Centre) have also told me that Tevion haven't provided a code.
I'm emailing Tevion direct to register my disatisfaction and would suggest you do the same in an attempt to encourage Tevion to release one.
Posted on Aug 21, 2008
I have a tevion 14" tv dvd combo the konka code 0280 works
Posted on Feb 26, 2010
I cannot find the code to programme my upc box to work on my tevion plasma tv
Posted on Jul 28, 2010
I need to contact tevlon for a new power pack for my tv, any help??
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
Two websites that provide Sky remote codes said that one of the following numbers work with Tevion TVs : 0081, 0335, 742, 0742.
Hope one of these numbers works for you. Let me know if they solve your problem.
Posted on Jul 23, 2008
CODE 243 WORKS FOR TEVION TV'S
Posted on May 27, 2009
Code 0065 works
Posted on Jul 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1530, 3731VT, MD3731VT
Sky+ Remote Control Unit Programming Procedure Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
* If this works try the other TV functions.
* If these work then the correct code has been selected.
* It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button
Oct 16, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 16, 2010 | Starlite Skyworth SLC1551AW 15 in. HD LCD...
Feb 01, 2010 | Televison & Video
May 22, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 26, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 13, 2008 | Televison & Video
7,059 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!