As of 21/08/08, Tevion have still not released a Sky Remote Code. There is also no code available via the Sky Active Service and Aldi's After Sales contact (Goodies Enterprises aka The Warrranty Centre) have also told me that Tevion haven't provided a code.
I'm emailing Tevion direct to register my disatisfaction and would suggest you do the same in an attempt to encourage Tevion to release one.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: Code to progarmme Tevion TV
Two websites that provide Sky remote codes said that one of the following numbers work with Tevion TVs : 0081, 0335, 742, 0742.
Hope one of these numbers works for you. Let me know if they solve your problem.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have a digitrex tv with remote indicating on reverse serial numbers( CTF2685. CTF3271. CTF4071) which I couldn't turn the volume up or down change the channel etc but this worked for me 1.press the tv button 2. Press select and the red button at the same time for 2 seconds the light will blink twice. 3. enter code 2193 and the light will blink twice. Problem was then solved sky remote fully functional hope this helps people out sure helped me thanks guys
Found the correct code for my TV & Sky remote... I searched a fair bit more on google for... "WS6680SIL/C7 code" and found... http://www.sjstv.co.uk/skycodelistNEW.html which the correct code for my Bush TV - 0742. Others you may want to try are Bush 0157 246, 263, 377, 037, 064, 065, 310,300,383, 399, 391, 402, 339. or Beko 0125 514, 398. Further, Alba Group are the firm whom own Bush brand amongst others. Google Alba Group to get their site and links to Bush sites.
3. Hold down select and the red button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
4. Press tv on your Sky remote control again.
5. Key in the Brand Set code for your brand of TV then press select. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice. If the light blinks once only, re check the code for your TV and start again at step 1.
6. Press the on/off button (power-top right button on your Sky remote control).
If your TV switched off, press select . The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
If your TV did not switch off, press tv , then press the on/off button. Repeat this (press tv , then on/off) until your TV turns off, then press select.
If the light on your Sky remote control blinks three times, your Sky digibox has checked all the possible settings for the code you used. Check that you have the right 4 digit code and start again at step 1.
7. Press tv guide . If you see the TV Guide screen, the remote control setup process is complete.
If you did not see the TV Guide,you must now set the TV Guide function as follows:
8. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
9. Hold down select and the green button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
10. Key in the number of the channel on your TV that you use for watching satellite TV (For scart switching, this may be one of the other buttons on your remote e.g. help, i or a colour button).
11. Press select on your Sky remote control. The red light blinks twice. The remote control setup process is complete.
i have here some writeups i found during surfing for your sky remote.
Not every TV is included in the code list. In fact, although it was claimed that "95 percent" of TVs could be controlled by the Digibox remote, the true figure is probably "95 percent of last year's models" and the standard remote will NOT control your Video Recorder or any other equipment.
UPDATE October 31, 2006. The latest versions of the remotes are SKY Rev.8 and SKY+ remote are Rev.6 and Sky-HD are Rev.8 (Sky-HD also operates the SKY+ Digibox and contains codes for more recent Plasma and TFT screens). Look at label inside the battery compartment. These remotes contain codes for more recent TV sets and omit codes for TV sets that are now several years old. We do not stock earlier revisions.
seems here that they may have no codes for your tv.
i will just update you if ever i find codes and ill post it here.