Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
But works fine if plugged in...it did get moisture...i have a red dot on the back. What can I do for my phone? I guess dry it out but how? If not then what are my next steps? I still have a year on my contract and can't afford another phone. Please help!
Usually the batter gets fried when it comes in contact with water (I know because I dove into a pool, swam for 10 minutes, and had my phone in my pocket!).
1. Take the battery out of your phone instantly after water damage.
2. Dry your phone with a blow-dryer until thoroughly dry.
3. Dry the battery.
4. Place the battery back in the phone and press the power button.
5. If the phone turns on, good, if not continue to step 6.
6. Find a friend with a RAZR and use his/her battery in your phone.
If the other battery works purchase a new battery... and by the way... the lines on your screen WILL GO AWAY lol
Posted on Jul 29, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Oct 19, 2009 | Samsung BlackJack II Smartphone
Mar 27, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
Jan 15, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!