- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can download the required installation drivers and software from manufacturer's site by clicking this link
On the page which opens, select the operating system (Windows XP/Vista,etc..) of your computer to download the appropriate drivers and software. After downloading the drivers, you can install your printer.
Hope this solves your problem. Thanks for using FixYa.
1) You can go to HP Support for C4280 where you need to select your operating system. On the next page you can select the software you need/want, either basic or full feature, and download it to your computer. After you download it, you can run it to install the software.
2) Have a friend copy your CD to a flash drive and then install the software from it.
Here is a link for you to download any manuals for your printer also. C4280 Manuals
try downloading the software from the HP website and then reinstall the printer. But also try to uninstall it using control panel add/remove programs, restart your computer, and then reinstall using the downloaded driver.