Question about Digimate DGL32 32 in. LCD Television
This sounds like a back-light and/or inverter problem. I have a question, do you see a dim picture on the screen? To aid you in this shine a flashlight (electrical torch) on the screen and see if you can see a faint image. This will let you know if the back-light or inverter is defective. Once this is determined, then you will have to find out if the back-light and inverter are separate units apart from the screen or if they are an all in one arrangement. If it is all in one then the TV may not be worth the time and money repairing, if the back-light and inverter are separate units then, I would suggest that you have a TV repair person perform the needed troubleshooting and repair work on the TV set.
I hope this helps,
Posted on Aug 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2012 | Toymax Viore 42 in. Plasma TV
Apr 12, 2012 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Apr 10, 2012 | Televison & Video
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jun 04, 2010 | Sony KDF-E42A10 42 in. LCD Television
Jun 04, 2010 | ESA PDP4294LV1 42 in. EDTV-Ready Plasma TV
Nov 27, 2009 | RCA L32HD32D 32 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 13, 2008 | TruTech PLV1615T 15 in. LCD Television
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: