Question about HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The manual will say to turn it on and off and also to unplug it and hold the ok button while doing so. If this doesn't work, then go to
and upgrade the firmware, you will first have to select your operating system. This should then solve the problem.
If this still doesn't work, then contact hp at www.hp.com/support and click on Contact Us and go to and sign into the chat line for 24/7 tech support assistance where they will most likely run you through the same process once again but if everything they tell you fails, they will then send you a different firmware.exe file that will definitely fix your problem. Let me know if the link works or if you run into any other problems
Posted on Jul 21, 2008
Can you provide more details, please? Did you try replacing the cartridges, etc?
Posted on Jul 21, 2008
Hi ok then try
I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
Go to An '0x ...' Error Message Displays on the Front Panel When Printing HP Photosmart C5380 All-in-One Printer - HP Customer Care (United States - English)
If you need more help post back!
Thumbs and testimonial are welcome!
Posted on Jan 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2014 | HP Printers & Copiers
Jul 06, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Apr 16, 2011 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 27, 2011 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Nov 27, 2010 | HP Printers & Copiers
Jun 13, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
May 24, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
May 15, 2008 | HP Photosmart D7460 Printer
562 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: