- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It sounds like this file is corrupt you need to download a fresh copy and install it.
I would suggest trying to open your laptop in safe mode. While you are booting continually tap F8 and you should get a different menu. You need to select start in safe mode with networking. Follow the instructions to open it as an administrator.
When you have the system open use the internet to download a fresh copy of Kdcom.dll from here
Unzip the file to the same path as you show in your error message and overwrite the old copy of Kdcom.dll
Now restart your machine and hopefully this will have solved your problem.
problem occurs due to registry errors , fragmentation problems System
Here is a sure shot solution Click here and download trial version of
(small link just above where it is written other helpful resources)this
software. install this system mechanic on your pc and it's all set. Your
pc is new and perfect again.
1.Click on Start,Run
2.Type msconfig, click ok.
3. Go to the strartup tab at the top of the window that opened.
4. Look for a startup entry, that is linked to your problem, go through all of them carefully and remove the tic mark in the check box,
5. Restart your PC
6 After the restart, a grey block will popup saying that you've made changes .....
7. Tic the checkbox that says,"do not show this message again"