My nokia 6288 is alway getting hot why? And what do i do
Any history of water damage? is the battery already deform or blowing? the phone might turn into some kind of shortage that is why it is getting hot, or the battery voltage is already open and needs replacement.
By the use of multi-tester, you can testify if the phone is shorted or some short circuit board,please follow this steps
* on your phone,locate the positive and negative terminal of the battery connector,usually both ends is the given polarity(facing at the back of your phone,positive is in the left terminal and negative would be the right terminal)
* on your multi-tester,switch the selector to Rx1 (resistance)
* using the red pin (positive) of the tester,hit the negative terminal of the phone.
* using the black pin (negative) of the tester, hit the postive terminal of the phone.
* if the tester meter don't respond,it means the phone is normal and that's the time you need to replace a new battery.
* but if the tester meter raise high or even a little,that means the phone is in short circuit problem,again,if the phone is water damage,dismantle the 4 screws at the back of your phone and release the back cover,carefully remove the flex connector attach,now lift up the pcb or motherboard,clean it pcb using any rust solution and toothbrush,dry it after,now assemble the phone and make a test again.
* if the phone still got meter rating on the tester,better bring the phone to a mobile service center for a complete diagnosis and troubleshooting.
Thank you for using Fixya...
Sep 22, 2011 |
Nokia 6288 Cellular Phone