Question about Toshiba Satellite A200-0ET00X Notebook
I can not go to the wireless network
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
on Apr 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
3. In the "Network and Internet Connections" window, click on "Network Connections."
4. Once in Network Connections, right-click on the wireless connection then select "View available wireless networks"
5. If the wireless network is a secured network, please refer to the manual of the wireless router to make it unsecured for the purpose of testing the wireless network.
NOTE: Acer does not recommend leaving a wireless network unsecured and is not responsible for data accessed due to unsecured wireless networks.
6. If the wireless network is listed, the wireless adapter is functioning properly. If unable to connect to the wireless router, go through "Before you start" at the beginning of this article.
Mar 05, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Feb 21, 2011 | Samsung N150 (36725723009) Netbook
Jan 20, 2011 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Jan 10, 2011 | Sylvania Computers & Internet
On your laptop turn ON the wireless switch, it
may be on the side or in front.
After turning ON the wireless switch the
wireless light will turn ON
Click on "Start"
and click on "Run" type "ncpa.cpl" and click "OK"
connections" window will open
connection" right click on "wireless
network connection" and left click on "view
available wireless networks"
You will get a window showing all the wireless networks in range
Click on the wireless network you want to
connect to and click "connect"
If it is a secured wireless network you will be
prompted to enter the password or else you will be connected directly
If it prompts you for a password, type the password
and reconfirm the same in the 2nd box and click connect.
10. After a few seconds you will be connected to the wireless network.
Sep 18, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Jul 21, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 12, 2009 | IBM TP R51 - P M715 1.5GHZ 256MB 40GB...
Feb 25, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 10, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A200-0ET00X Notebook
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: