- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Dear sir for sending or receiving the music via bluetooth, first of all you have to turn on the bluetooth.
1. Tap on start.
2. Select programs
3. Tap Comm manager
4. Click on Bluetooth to turn it on.
Once the bluetooth is on close the Comm Manager screen and leave the Programs window open.
5. Find the music files on your phone. Usually they are on File Explorer.
You can find File Explorer in Programs screen.
6. If the songs are in your memory card, select Storage Card from drop down list and find the song in its specific folder.
7. Select the song you would like to send.
8. Click on Menu and tap on 'Beam File...'.
9. It will search for other Bluetooth device. Once the device is found, send the file.
Once the file sending is done you will get notification and you can also check on other device.
For receiving the music file via Blueetooth, just follow the first 4 steps.
I hope these steps will help you. Do write back and let me and other know how did you you go.
its for sending and recieving files . for example if the other phone , device or laptop also have infrared than u can recieve and send file to that device . its work same as bluetooth but the real difference is between ther distance infrared only send and recieve data on range of 1 metre but bluetooth can send and recieve data upto 100 meter .thanks and take care of urself bye.
it depends on the cell phone to u sending or recieving...see if u r sending to an nokia phone..the nokia phone is slow in recieving...but ur phone cant force it take data fastly...so it happens...as i've seen v3i to v3i its fast...even stil its an prob restart once n use...
You have the older 3120. Asking because there is an 3120 Classic too... the 3120 does not feature bluetooth or infrared, so you won't be able to send data between phones... The 3120 Classic does support bluetooth 2.0