First the best thing to do is put all your music from you CD's from to your computer, by using windows media player and clicking on RIP CD and press start RIP. Once you rip all files to Hard Drive use your burner program. I use Nero, but most burning programs using similar fuctionality
. If you only want to copy entire CD instead, just go to burning program and select COPY CD. Follow on screen instruction.
Depending on your burner program you can burn audio CD's quite easily. I myself use Nero and can guide you through the process.
Depending on how you have your desktop setup, I click on me Nero Smart Start. If you don't, then see if you have it under program files and run it.
FOR FULL PROOF RECORDINGS USE NERO AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS:
- Once started move mouse pointer on to the audio symbol
- Click on Audio CD or MP3 CD (Audio Cd for all stereo systems with Cd player and mp3 for only mp3 players. MP3 hold files of music in megabytes and Audio is in minutes and can only fit 89mins on disk)
- Now a separate box opens up and click on add
- Another window will open. Need to select My Documents on left hand side in blue writing (That's where Media player stores music)
- Then double click on My Music Folder under the name category.
- Then double click on any of the folders of music for example I might have a folder of Mariah Carey, Metalicca and so on and click again on another directory(separate directories if more the one cd if some band here). In each folder will be the music files or names
- Onec chosen folder click on each individual song and press add, you can also preview each track if no name and only track number
- You can also click the Green arrow in the right top hand corner to go back to previous folders and click on the ones require to select other songs from other folders.
- Click on Finish, check if you need more music and add if so, if you have too many deltee them
- Then click next
- Make sure blank CD-R 80mins is in drive
- Select the writing speed and set to 16 speed, as some CD-Players are older and can't read above 16x
- You can select also How many copies if you like
- Click on Burn and wait till complete, about 10mins to burn.
- Once complete click on ok to successful burn and close down Nero. CD will spit out and play CD in a CD player
- one perfect recording done!