Question about RCA RCR311B Remote Control
Manual Code Search and Entry 1. Manually turn on the TV
2. Press and hold the TV button The illuminated ON•OFF key turns on and remains on.
3. While holding the component key down, press and hold the ON•OFF key. The illuminated ON•OFF key turns off.
4. After holding down both keys for three seconds, the illuminated ON•OFF key turns back on.
5. Release both keys. The illuminated ON•OFF key remains on. TIP: Throughout the programming of each key, be sure to keep the remote pointed at the IR sensor of the component you are currently programming the remote to control.
6. Press and release the ON•OFF key repeatedly until your component turns off. Each time you press the ON•OFF key, the illuminated ON•OFF key blinks, and the next
code in the list is sent. This process continues until all of the codes in the Code Lists have been searched. If your component turns off, you have found the correct code.
TIP: Because there are so many codes, you may have to press the ON•OFF key many times-possibly up to 200 times.
7. Once you have found the correct code, you must save the new code by pressing and releasing the STOP key. The illuminated ON•OFF key turns off. You must press the STOP key to save the code or the correct code will not be stored!
8. To confirm that the component key is programmed with the correct code for maximum functionality, test the component. Attempt to control a variety of the component's functions with the remote. If some of the features of your components do not work, try programming the remote with a different code in the list until you find the code that allows the remote to control the majority of your component's functions. Different codes can provide different levels of functionality
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2014 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
on Jun 10, 2010 | Remote Controls
on Jun 10, 2010 | Universal Remote Control DIRECTV Universal...
Dec 02, 2013 | Samsung Remote Controls
3. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the indicator light is lit. Then release the CODE SEARCH button. (The indicator light is located above the TV button).
4. Press and release the TV button. (The indicator light will blink and then remain lit).
5. Enter a three digit code found at step 1 using the Number Buttons.(After the code is entered the indicator light will turn off).
6. Aim the remote at your TV. set and press the OFF/ON button. If your TV. set turns off, then proceed to step 7. Otherwise, repeat step 3 to 5 using the next code on the list. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
7. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
8. If none of the codes work, you will want to use the following to go through the codes manually (this will take some time):
Code Search for the right TV code on a Universal Remote (systemlink 3 RCA)
Aug 05, 2011 | RCA 3-dev Universal Remote Remote Control
on Apr 02, 2010 | Tivo DirectTV Remote Remote Control
Apr 18, 2009 | Philips Remote Controls
Nov 14, 2008 | Remote Controls
Dec 16, 2007 | Remote Controls
Nov 10, 2007 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: