Question about NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Right click on wireless icon in lower right corner of screen and click "view available networks". If you never had to type in a password before then I think you computer is trying to connect to someone else's network. In the window that shows all available networks, make sure your's is there. Click once on it and then click connect at the bottom right of page and it should connect to your network. If you still have issues, contact me and I will be happy to assist you further.
Posted on Jul 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 16, 2011 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jan 15, 2011 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
To find the security password for your netgear router please follow these steps,
1. Use an Ethernet cable to connect a computer to any one of the four LAN ports of the NETGEAR router.
2. In a web browser, enter the router's IP address - either http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 by default.
3. When prompted for a Username and Password, enter the default username and password (admin; password) unless you have already changed it.
4. In the left side click on Wireless settings , Under
Jan 06, 2011 | NetGear WNR2000 Wireless Router
3. From the center screen, select your encryption type from under the Security Options heading.
Unfortunately, there is no way to recover a lost or forgotten password from a router or access point; you will need to reset the device to factory defaults. However, once the device is reset to factory defaults, you can use the default username ("admin") and password (either "password" or "1234" depending on your router) to reconfigure your router settings.
Dec 26, 2010 | NetGear Computers & Internet
Nov 08, 2010 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Sep 29, 2010 | NetGear DG834G Router
Jul 25, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jan 17, 2010 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
Jun 01, 2008 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: