I found some thing maybe do for you it may not be rhe right code you have at this moment but it come in handy for you.
31,004.40:6909: it's a mechanical initialization jam error. Pull out the paper tray to make sure it doesn't have a jam. Try also to manually feed some heavy paper or card stock through the printer to make sure the sensor in the preheater isn't stuck.
39,002.40 : DRAM test failure.
39,012.40:56208: "Cycle the power" and if that does not work replace the document feeder.
39,012.41: Document Feeder Optical Failure. Replace the document feeder.
4,0XX.6x: Process Control Software Fault.
· Reset NVRAM and then retest.
· Ensure ground integrity for the system
· Replace the EEPROM chip.
· Reboot the system.
· From the System Setup menu, go to "Information", "Troubleshooting"
· Service Tools menu.
· With the cursor at the top of the Service Tools menu, press both the Up Arrow
· and Down Arrow buttons to display the Hidden Service menu.
· Reset NVRAM is in there.
Also may be handy is this.
4,0XX.6x Process Control Software Fault
Error 04,041.66Solution 1
a. Reset NVRAM and then retest.
b. Ensure ground integrity for the system.
c. Replace the EEPROM chip.
d. Reboot the system.
1. From the System Setup menu, go to Information --> Troubleshooting -->
Service Tools menu.
2. With the cursor at the top of the Service Tools menu, press both the Up Arrow and Down Arrow buttons to display the Hidden Service menu.
3. Reset NVRAM is in thereSolution 2
1. Turn the system power ON.
2. Wait for the Xerox logo to begin moving across the display.
3. Before the logo is centered on the display, press and hold the Back and Info buttons on the control panel.
4. Hold both buttons until the display reads “Beginning Service Mode Initialization”. Release the buttons and the system reboots into service mode with the Service Diagnostics menu displayed.
Hope it will help you in some way of finding the fault.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks