How do you disable the cycle completion signal/beep on the Bosch SHU9915UC dishwasher?
Welcome to FixYa.
I think can answer your question..."How do you disable the cycle completion signal/beep on the Bosch SHU9915UC dishwasher?"
Follow these steps...
**How to Operate the Cycle Completion Signal**
1. Open door, hold down program button (see
Beeper Table below) and simultaneously turn the unit "ON".
MODEL Program BUTTON
SHU 9950 Delay Start Hours
**SHU 9910-9920 Delicate/Econo** should be yours
SHU 8800/8810 Quick Wash
SHV 6800 Delay Start Hours
SHV 4800 Delicate/Econo
SHV 4300 Delicate/Econo
2. Release program button.
a. For SHV 6803 and SHU9950 models:
The display will blink with a code of "0", "1" or
"2". You are in program mode.
• If the display blinks with a "0", you will hear
no signal (indicates OFF).
• If the display blinks with a "1", you will hear a
LOW volume signal.
• If the display blinks with a "2", you will hear a
HIGHER volume signal.
b. For all other models with the beeper
• If the machine beeps, then the Cycle
Completion Signal has been enabled.
• When you push the button again and it does
not beep, it means that the Cycle Completion
Signal has been disabled.
3. To change the program, press the program
button until the desired setting is selected.
4. Turn the Dishwasher off to take it out of
* At the end of a wash cycle, the beeper will sound
off two times, and again every 15 minutes until the
dishwasher is turned off.
Hope this answers your question and provides you with what you needed.
Thank you for choosing FixYa and good luck.
Please take a moment to rate the solution provided and a short testimony if you feel it's warranted, but also let me know if you require further assistance.
Oct 07, 2010 |
Bosch SHU9915UC Dishwasher