Question about Archos 404 Digital Media Player
1. get a LCD screen from newmp3technology.com
2. use a bit of card or credit card and slide it between the LCD screen and the front this removes the glue
3. remove four screws on the sides
4. remove the back
5. lift the battary and unplug
6. lift the hard drive
7. remove the two screws in the corners
8. now you can remove the front
9. lift the LCD screen so you can see the cables
10. slide the cable out of its housing
11. to put the new screen in follow numbers 10 to 3
when removing the glue or the front of the archos do not touch the LCD screen as now its not fixed it will brake
Posted on Jul 20, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2010 | Archos 504 500870 Digital Media Player
Jun 18, 2008 | Archos 404 Digital Media Player
Jun 09, 2008 | Archos 404 Digital Media Player
Jun 07, 2008 | Archos 404 Digital Media Player
Jun 02, 2008 | Archos 404 Digital Media Player
May 02, 2008 | Archos 404 Digital Media Player
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: