Question about HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Bluetoot of HTC P3450 not working .It shows the name of other Moblie name but not able to get data
Is your device seen by other devices?
If not then:
- load Comm Manager (set your finger to very bottom of the screen, then slide it to the top, find Comm Manager (if there is no Comm Manager on this page then put your finger to the right side of the screen, slide to the left switching the pages))
- press "settings" (right button)
- choose "bluetooth"
- find the second tab. I should be named "mode"
- toggle the second square named something like "make this device visible for others" so that there is a "v"-sign in the square
- then find the tab "security"
- make sure that the square is not checked (no "v"-sign in it)
- try transfering data again
by default these parameters differ from the needed ones
Posted on Jul 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2011 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Sep 11, 2010 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Sep 05, 2010 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
May 08, 2009 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Feb 27, 2009 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Oct 25, 2008 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Sep 15, 2008 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!