Is your device seen by other devices?
If not then:
- load Comm Manager (set your finger to very bottom of the screen, then
slide it to the top, find Comm Manager (if there is no Comm Manager on
this page then put your finger to the right side of the screen, slide
to the left switching the pages))
- press "settings" (right button)
- choose "bluetooth"
- find the second tab. I should be named "mode"
- toggle the second square named something like "make this device visible for others" so that there is a "v"-sign in the square
- then find the tab "security"
- make sure that the square is not checked (no "v"-sign in it)
- try transfering data again
by default these parameters differ from the needed ones
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1.Install your nokia pc suite . 2.Then connect your mobile with data cable. 3.Open your pc suite the click Synchronize and save the contacts to pc. 4.Install HTC pc suite . 5. Now import your contacts to htc using data cable by HTC pc suite.
try the bluetooth explorer in the file explorer there is Device storage
card and bluetooth explorer also when u connect thru bluetooth to some
device both on u can easily browse the contents of the other device and
then u can select multiple files and copy them on the location on other
device u can do it easily
and one more imp tool google OBEX INBOX find it and install it then u can easily recv bluetooth files directly on storage card no need to store them first on device and then copy on storage card this is very imp tool must install try it first and then check if it rec multiple files or not
For receiving files:
Please ensure after switched on bluetooth, check on 'make devices visible to others'.
For sending out files:
Just like gilbert says, when u have selected the file, don't open it,
tap and hold on the filename for maybe 2 seconds, options will come out
on the file name, and select 'Beam File'.