- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
HP 74 - Black ink HP 75 - Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow ink HP 99 - Photo Black, Light Cyan, and Light Magenta
You need Photo Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, and Light Magenta to print photos. To accomplish this you install the HP 99 photo cartridge where your HP 74 black cartridge usually goes and you keep the HP 75 color cartridge where it's at. I don't know why your printer told you to remove both cartridges, then reinstall the HP 75 color cartridge.
Banding as they call this and skiped print is probably caused by the the print head being PARTIALLY BLOCKED. Do a nozzle check and check the 4 colour matrix patterns that are printed out do NOT have ANY missing lines. Mine did till I used recovery fluid to soak the head over 2-3 days this cleared the problem completely.
I have problem with my Phaser 6130 Laser Printer, I changed toners (black, cyan, magenta yellow). My printer printing only cyan and magenta, colors black and red is very, very light. I cleaned my printer exactly. Everything is ok, but he does not has a black & magenta toners. What's happen? I don't know.
I have the same problem. Here's the advice I found somewhere on the internet:
If a jet (nozzle) in your cartridge has gone bad you will see horizontal bands and/or white streaks in your print. Print characteristics may appear incomplete and/or the filled in areas on may not show up. 1) Run some warm water over the print head. This can wash away any ink which might have dried in the cartridge print head. Dry the cartridge with a lint-free cloth before placing back into the printer.
2) Clean the contacts on the cartridge (the copper colored circuitry) and the contacts where the cartridge clips into the printer with water or alcohol. After cleaning, insert and remove the cartridge from the printer a few times to be sure you have a good connection between contacts on the cartridge and the printer.
3) If your print is smeared cleaning the wiper blade may fix the problem. Do this according to your printer manual instructions.
What is the stats % of drums if low under 50% change them, soon as you add non Gen you throw a spanner in any attempt to fault find, fix is possible toner more than likely drum/drums, do a print of each colour and change drums as indicated by failure in its colour to print, check transport belt is OK and led heads are clean