An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: Help : Error 4
Check ribbon cable connecting scanner unit to base, it may have come unplugged from socket on circuit board. POWER OFF the unit before you do any work on it.
The ribbon cable is one of three found near back hinge of scanner and is hidden underneath the other two. It should drape over the edge of circuit board and then plug into small recepticle on inner side of board.
Once reset, you can power the unit back on and it should work..
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please Follow step by step..
1. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the TWO up/down menu buttons at same time.
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
Read more help..error code 0xc18a0106 on c5180 Photosmart and HP Printer Support
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must: 1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button. 2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator). 3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode. 4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top. 5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off. 6. Press On/Off button.
THIS IS TEMPORARY FIX, NOT A TOTAL SOLUTION. jUST TO GET WATER TO DRAIN AND RESET WASHER. , WITH WASHER POWERED OFF, PUSH AND HOLD START BUTTON FOR 4 SECONDS, RELEASE FOR 4, PUSH FOR 4 RELEASE FOR 4 UNTIL THE FRONT ALL LIGHTS UP AND DISPLAYS 88. sOON YOU WILL SEE YOUR CODES FLASHING, PRESS START BUTTON AS MANY TIMES NEEDED TIL NO MORE CODES FLASHING. tHEN WASHER WILL GO INTO DIAGNOSTIC TEST. aFTER THAT I DO NOT KNOW, BUT YOU CAN WASH 1 LOAD OF CLOTHES AND THEN PERFORM DIAGNOSTIC TEST AGAIN. THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING JUST TO HAVE A WORKING WASHER TOO MUCH TO FIX FROM WHAT I AM READING, SO GOING TO BU A NEW ONE ANYTHING BUT KENMORE. gOOD LUCK, HOPE THIS HELPS FOR IMMEDIATE RESCUE.
After the lights on the front of the tv settle down, push and hold the menu and input (or deivice) buttons for 5 seconds. Now count the number of times the LED blinks and follow these instructions.
1. Self-diagnosis error 4-4, check for proper seating of the DVI cable between the FMT PCB and the DMD (Light Engine). It may be necessary to disconnect and reconnect this cable to insure proper connection. 2. Self-diagnosis error 4-4, check for 3.3 volts DC at connector J-9 pin 8 on the Engine Driver PCB, if missing check F9A06 part # 283P128050 on the Power PCB if this is open suspect the 3.3v regulator circuit on the Power PCB part # 930B921002 3. Self-diagnosis error 4-4, check for 3.3 volts DC at connector J-9 pin 8 on the Engine Driver PCB, if missing check F9A07 part # 283P128050 on the Power PCB, if open suspect it to have been opened by the Light Engine part # 939P977020 4. Self-diagnosis error 4-4, if the 3.3 volt supply at J-9 pin 8 is good and the connection on the DVI cable between the FMT PCB and DMD are secure, suspect the Light Engine part # 939P977020 5. Self-diagnosis error 4-1, suspect the Power PCB part # 930B921002
To set 1. Push the set button, you will get ------ 2. Push the user 3. Push set again the user number will blink 3 times and show 0.0 4. Get on the scale- when it shows your weight push the set button. This is your start weight 5. Then it will automatically take 10% and show your goal. 6. Push the set button again this will set the goal
To Weigh 1. Push the user number that you set up the P-? number will blink 3 times and show 0.0 2. Get on the scale it will show in this order a. your weight now b. your weight since the last time you weighed c. The total loss toward this goal d. Total needed to reach your goal
The [H4-00] system error popped up when the power went out of the house. I called Sharp tech support (1-630-378-3590) and was talking to their tech support in less than a minute. The FIX? Just press the following keystrokes: # * C *This will clear the display error, now press…14, then press the green button twice.This should let your printer start to warm up and you have fixed your problem.