- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
well there are so many things that you need to check for "i cant connect to internet" issues. first is cant browse any websites at all, if the pc showed signes of being infected with viruses, if the router is powered on, etc. you may wanna check if the router is connected with the correct cable to the pc and to the correct port aswell. check on the router lights too, the router manual will give you the meaning of the colored lights on the router! =)
Things you need before connecting web camera;
• Webcam • USB cord (usually mini) • A PC(Personal Computer) • Mouse • Keyboard
Please follow the links below for connecting the web cam;
1. Make sure you have or buy a webcam.They are usually $20-$30.Make sure you have an open USB port on your PC.
2. Now Connect USB via Webcam.Then via PC.
3. Now you will then have a setup popup so if you have a popup block un block it now and restart your computer.
4. When computer it restarted you will do the setup. If the setup doesn't come up then check the connection and restart computer
5. Then when setup is completed then make sure your web cam is up on your computer very stedy.Then do a test before you do a conversation. This is usually to see if you would need any extra lighting or not.
6. Now enjoy webcam.I would recommend to keep your web cam connected so you wouldn't have to go though this again but if you cant then just reconnect and usually you would be ok.
Hope it works.
Computer and Accessories Premium Expert
my computer is an HP Pavilion slimline s33001 The cam is Labtec i cant remember the # but of the four its the smallest slimmest dark one.It wont fit in either computer we own.the usb
is so odd yet our older Labtec cam is fine on both pcs.
Disconnect the phone cable USB then open Nokia PC Suite (I presume you've got a Nokia N70) At the top of the PC Suite window go to Settings/Manage connections, tick the two bottom boxes, Serial Cable [CA 42] and USB cable, TWICE so as to highlight the Configure button.
Click OK, then follow the instructions to connect the cable to the USB then the other end to the phone.
It should now work if you're lucky, if not do a restart.
After restart connect the phone to the cable.
Give plenty of time for the icon on the PC to go green before clicking it to open PC Suite.