Question about RCA RCR311B Remote Control
RCA RCR311B 3-Device Remote Controlthis is the remote i have and i lose the book for it so i have no clue as to what to do to set it up and no clue what code to use for my tv it is a sony
Manual Code Search and Entry 1. Manually turn on the TV
2. Press and hold the TV button The illuminated ON•OFF key turns on and remains on.
3. While holding the component key down, press and hold the ON•OFF key. The illuminated ON•OFF key turns off.
4. After holding down both keys for three seconds, the illuminated ON•OFF key turns back on.
5. Release both keys. The illuminated ON•OFF key remains on. TIP: Throughout the programming of each key, be sure to keep the remote pointed at the IR sensor of the component you are currently programming the remote to control.
6. Press and release the ON•OFF key repeatedly until your component turns off. Each time you press the ON•OFF key, the illuminated ON•OFF key blinks, and the next
code in the list is sent. This process continues until all of the codes in the Code Lists have been searched. If your component turns off, you have found the correct code.
TIP: Because there are so many codes, you may have to press the ON•OFF key many times-possibly up to 200 times.
7. Once you have found the correct code, you must save the new code by pressing and releasing the STOP key. The illuminated ON•OFF key turns off. You must press the STOP key to save the code or the correct code will not be stored!
8. To confirm that the component key is programmed with the correct code for maximum functionality, test the component. Attempt to control a variety of the component's functions with the remote. If some of the features of your components do not work, try programming the remote with a different code in the list until you find the code that allows the remote to control the majority of your component's functions. Different codes can provide different levels of functionality
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2012 | RCA RCR311B Remote Control
Apr 01, 2010 | RCA RCR311B Remote Control
Feb 25, 2010 | RCA RCR311B Remote Control
Nov 07, 2009 | Universal Remote Control P000203220-1...
May 26, 2009 | RCA RCR311B Remote Control
Jul 18, 2008 | RCA RCR311B Remote Control
Mar 02, 2008 | RCA RCR311B Remote Control
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: