- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Dear Sir, For that you need an unlocking device which is connected to the back of your phone and attached to the pc which tells the phone code... or else can flash your software i.e. it can reinstall the whole software again which may erase all your data within...
To Reset Code Memo:
1. From the standby screen Press Menu to enter into main menu and scroll to Organizer.
2. > More > Reset.
3. Reset Code Memo? Appears. > Yes.
4. The Code Memo gets reset. The earlier entries are cleaned.
5. Begin by opening the Code Memo for the first time when you enter the Code Memo again.
Hello: you have received with the sim card 2 codes one the card unlock code and one the puk code if you put 3 times rong code then you need puk code for reseting the card code . you provider can give you the 2 codes ,mostally you have to pay for it.
Sir, first check that the status of automaic updates of date & time on your handset. If that is off please turn it ON as is ur handset gets resetted from time to time it will take the service providers date & time which is almost accurate. If this doesnt help then try replacing the battery.IF that doesnt help then only one thing can be done A software Reflash. Take your handset to a repair workshop & have the firmware flashed. Thats the final solution.