Question about Jensen's VM9312 Car DVD Player
Here is the code:
I did this with the remote
Press stop twice(which is also the BAND button)
Press down 1 time(button below the Play/Enter)
Press Play/Enter 1 time
(You should now see the menu)
Brake override should say No
I was told to change macrovision to No
Hit sys setup twice to save and exit
Hope it works like mine did!
Posted on Jul 19, 2008
heres the trick to the parking brake bypass procedure:
1. Go into Am/Fm mode
2. Hit "setup" on the remote control
3. Enter 543210 on the remote, listening for the beep for each number entered
4. A new menu will appear. Touch the button that has the hammer/screwdriver on it in the upper left-hand part of the screen
5. Select Brake bypass to "ON" and hit the "X" near the bottom of the screen.
6. Use the unit wisely and above all safely. A ticket is one thing, causing a fatal accident due to negligence is another.
Posted on Jul 18, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2012 | Jensen VM9510 Car DVD Player
Aug 15, 2010 | XO Vision X348NT Car Video Player
Feb 07, 2010 | Pyle PLD3MU Car DVD Player
Jul 08, 2009 | Kenwood KVT-617DVD Car DVD Player
May 31, 2009 | Audiovox Jensen In-Dash DVD/CD Receiver w/...
Nov 17, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
Feb 18, 2008 | Dual XDVD8181 Car Video Player
Dec 06, 2007 | JVC KD-AV7010 DVD Multimedia Center Car...
Jan 30, 2016 | Jensen's VM9312 Car DVD Player
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!