Question about Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2013 | Onkyo Integra Intergrated Stereo Amplifier...
Apr 14, 2011 | RCA Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 28, 2011 | JVC KS-AR7501D Car Amp
U cant get an amplified out put form ur av receiver for zone 2. speaker a A and B is the same out put of frond left and right. it is not ZONE 2 output. U can get only a pre output for zone to from this receiver. U nee a separate stereo amplifier for using zone 2 .put an amplifier in the other room, connect the zone 2 pre out to it. And do the following setup in ur av receiver .
The receiver shows check speaker cable because its amplifier minimum impedance is 8 ohms . when u connect other speaker in speaker the total impedance will come under 4 ohms. Speaker b is not ZONE 2 in this amplifier
1. press the input selector button A or B to select the source component you want to setup.
2. press and hold LEARN (on remote) button about 3 seconds by using a boll pen or similar object ( SETUP and the selected component name appear alternately in the display window.)
3. press up or down arrow to select "zone2"
4. press LEARN to complete the Zone 2 setup.
5. press source select up arrow to display Zone2 in the window.
6. press an input selector button to select input source u want to listen to in the second room
7. u can control the component by using the component control area button
Dec 26, 2010 | Yamaha RX-V2200 Receiver
Aug 31, 2010 | Bose Wave Music System Remote
May 17, 2010 | Pyramid PR2500 Amplifier
Mar 07, 2009 | Yamaha DSP-A1000 5-Channel Amplifier
Sep 02, 2008 | Nakamichi AV-7 Receiver
Aug 24, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 19, 2006 | Reality VRA2.0 Car Audio Amplifier
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!