I had to reinstall my software on my computer. But now I cannot get my music or movies to play any sounds on my notebook. Everytime I try to click on sounds from the Control Panel. It says that no sound available. There isn't no sound symbol either on my toolbar.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If so and even if so, you need to have an audio cable installed connecting the DVD drive to the Sound Card in order to get sound when playing a MUSIC CD or DVD player from that drive. So double check that inside of the PC.
Next, go into the Audio Settings in the Control Panel and make sure sound is not muted.
this could be a result of the software malfunction ...i'm talking about i-tunes,if your computer plays other sounds,it clearly shows that its not a problem with the sound card which is nothing but the hardware for playing sounds in the computer.
Try using a headphone or computer speaker to connect to the audio connector of your notebook and check for sound output by playing any music either from cd or on the system. If you hear sound then the problem is from the internal speakers of your notebook and should be changed otherwise the drivers are either missing or not installed at all.
Have u removed the hardware or software if its software drivers u can found them here http://ccftp.creative.com/manualdn/Drivers/Others/1926/LiveDrvUni-Pack(ENG).exe for windows if its hardware u put it back in your computer as u tooked it out and then install the software
Here is the best thing you can do:
1. Use a cable connection from your notebook to your modem/router directly(UTP cable is being used with RJ45 in each end and straight connection)
2. Go to Device Manager in My Computer. Then Check the driver of your sound card and your video card. If everything is ok, then update the driver of you video and sound card. Take note the model of your notebook, download it to the respective website. This problem happens somestimes because some manufacturer wants their product to be updated.
3. Download all media players for you to select in case it won't play in that kind of player. There are many formats of video and audio so take this into consideration.