Question about Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR
My recorder is dead. No power, I checked the plug-in, unpluged for hours.I had it set for timer recording, I pressed timer set like the book says. No luck. Please help.
If unit is still under warranty return it. If unit is still sold at the orginal place of purchase buy another and return the first one stating it wont work and get a refund
1) power source is good? (receptical on the wall or power unit. Locate DVD rec. to another receptical and check Rec. again)
2) power cord going to unit is good, no cuts or melted spots
3) power setting on unit is correct (small red slide type buttong for different country voltage settings)
4) internal fuse, change it even if it doesn't look bad.
5) Weigh the cost of a new one to the repair cost of the old one. If you buy a new one get a good brand RCA is still one of best and longest lasting.
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2010 | Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jan 15, 2010 | Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR
May 02, 2009 | Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 11, 2009 | Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR
Oct 17, 2008 | Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR
May 03, 2008 | Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: