Hi, I've just bought a new mobile phone and need the pairing code to pair the items together but since I bought the visor lite I've moved house and can't find the paper work with the code on it! is it possible to use another code, what can I do?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000 Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile. send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code. IF Problem not Solved So Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
Well I know for sure the default pin for the M1 is indeed 0000. However I
cannot tell you what the pin would be for your specific bluetooth
dongle. If I where you I would try 0000, 1111, 2222 and so on
As with all Bluetooth headsets,
the H700 needs to be paired with the device before it can be used, which
is done in pairing mode. In pairing mode, the H700 makes a transmission
so that Bluetooth-enabled devices can pick up the device and connect to
the headset. Once connected, no other device can connect with the
Bluetooth headset. To enter pairing mode on the H700, open the headset
boom located near the microphone. After a few seconds the indicator
light will turn purple. Once purple, the H700 is in pairing mode.
Searching for the Device With the M1
Once the H700 is in pairing
mode, have the M1 search for Bluetooth devices. To do this, press
"MENU/OK" and choose "Tools," "Bluetooth," "Add New" and "Search." A
list of Bluetooth devices will show up on the screen. Highlight
"Motorola H700" and press "MENU/OK." Choose "Add to Trusted," enter
"0000" and press "MENU/OK." The devices are now connected and ready to
Testing the Devices
Once the devices are connected,
test that both the phone and the headset are working properly together.
First, place the headset in your ear. Dial a number on the phone and
press "Send." If you can hear ringing, the devices are connected
properly and ready for use.
If the connection was not successful, repeat the previous steps and
try again. Make sure the indicator light is glowing purple and is
steady. If you have connected the headset to a previous device, make
sure that device is turned off so as not to interfere with the
connection procedure. Once the other device is off, close and reopen the
boom to enter pairing mode.
pair the phone with another bluetooth phone by putting the same code on other bluetooth mobile setexample 0000 or 1234 or any one else but this code must be put on the other set also for pairing 0000 on mobile 1 ----------pairing----------------0000 on mobile 2 (sucessfully paired) 0000 on mobile 1------------pairing---------------1234 on mobile 2(error can't be paired)
1. Ensure that your phone is switched on.
2. If the headset has not been previously paired with a device, switch on the
headset. The headset enters the pairing mode, and the indicator light starts
to flash blue quickly.
If the headset has been previously paired with another device, switch off
the headset, and press and hold the multifunction key until the indicator
light starts to flash blue quickly.
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on the phone, and set it to search for
Bluetooth devices. See the user guide of your phone for instructions.
4. Select the headset from the list of found devices.
5. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your phone. In
some phones, you may need to make the connection separately after
pairing. You only need to pair the headset with your phone once.
If pairing is successful, the headset appears in the menu of the mobile phone
where you can view the currently paired Bluetooth devices.
When the headset is connected with your mobile phone and ready for use, the
indicator light of the headset slowly flashes blue.
1. TheBTCK06 and the Bluetooth enabled cell phone should be within a distance of 3 feet (1 metre).
2. With the BTCK06 OFF, press the MULTI-FUNCTION Button (The bottom button) for 6 seconds. The Red & Blue LED's will flash alternatley and the speaker will make a long BEEP sound.
3. The Bluetooth cell phone will search for nearby Bluetooth devices. The cell phone will display the BTCK06 in the list of Bluetooth devices. If you are using a "dongle" type Bluetooth adaptor, follow the manufacturer's instructions for that device.
4. Select BTCK06 to add this Bluetooth device into the list of the paired devices.
5. Enter in the PIN Code "0000" and your mobile phone will show that pairing is complete.
6. If Pairing is successful, user will hear a long BEEP and the Blue LED will flash about every 3 seconds.