Question about Hoover Floormate H3000 Upright Wet/Dry Vacuum
At the risk of giving a simplistic answer, let me go through the steps I go through every time I use mine:
1) Plug it into the wall
2) Take out the upper "hopper" and fill it up to the fill line with hot water
3) Put in the capful of cleaning solution (about 2 oz.)
4) Gently swish it back and forth, then put back into upper unit until it clicks into place
5) For best results, set the vacuum on Dry and vacuum the house first, then clean the lower "hopper"
6) Set the vacuum to Wet, put the scrub brushes on, depress the trigger and do overlapping strokes, a section at a time I depress the trigger on the push stroke, then release it for the pull stroke. I clean a section, then turn off the scrub brushes and go over it again without the scrub brush or touching the trigger (trying to pick up as much water as possible).
On average, when refilling the water/cleaner solution for the top hopper, empty and clean the lower hopper. When the floors are finished, completely clean that lower hopper or it will smell!
Hope this helps...
Posted on Jul 21, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2016 | Hoover Vacuums
Nov 30, 2015 | Bissell Vacuums
Aug 06, 2014 | Vacuums
Apr 02, 2011 | Hoover Floormate H3000 Upright Wet/Dry...
Dec 12, 2017 | Kenmore 28614 Canister Vacuum
Mar 11, 2010 | Hoover Floormate H3000 Upright Wet/Dry...
Dec 28, 2009 | Hoover Floormate H3000 Upright Wet/Dry...
May 17, 2008 | Hoover Floormate H3000 Upright Wet/Dry...
May 12, 2008 | Vacuums
Dec 12, 2015 | Hoover Floormate H3000 Upright Wet/Dry...
Jul 16, 2015 | Hoover Floormate H3000 Upright Wet/Dry...
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!