Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
Posted on Nov 07, 2008
There is no solution, apple does not support it, the product stinks, cancel your service, I have wasted over 12 hours on this topic and it still does not work.
Posted on Sep 13, 2008
try the ff:
Reset Sync History
- Open iTunes
- On the Edit menu, click Preferences.
- Click the Syncing tab.
- Click the Reset Sync History button.
disable third-party add-ins
- Open Outlook 2003
- From the Tools menu, choose Options.
- Click the Other tab.
- Click the Advanced Options button.
- Click the COM Add-Ins button.
- Determine whether any third-party (non-Apple) add-ins are present in this list. The add-in "iTunes Outlook add-in" is made by Apple and can be left alone.
- Deselect the checkbox for each third-party add-in in this list.
- Click OK.
Reinstall the iTunes software
Attempt to sync content in a new Windows user
- From the Start menu, choose Control Panel.
- Open User Accounts.
- Select Create a new account and follow the instructions to complete the account setup process.
Note: Make sure you only use standard ASCII characters for the new user name.
- Once the new account is created, choose Log Off from the Start menu.
- Log into the newly created user account.
Once you are logged into the new user account, create a few test contacts and/or calendar events in your compatible application of choice and attempt to sync that data to your iPhone.
Posted on May 08, 2008
With the Iphone 2.0 or the 3G you can fix the time zones by:
1. Go to Settings
2. Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Scroll down to Claendar- Time Zone Support
4. Change the time zone
Posted on Jul 26, 2008
By default, it won't sync the company shared calendar. This is in fact very hard to do. You will need to speak the guys in your IT department about a product to sync your calendar with the company one. If you use Exchange server, then you may wish to look towards a product such as 'SlipStick'...
Posted on Oct 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2016 | Cell Phones
Jan 19, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jul 26, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Apr 06, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Sep 04, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jul 01, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Oct 19, 2007 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jun 30, 2007 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
1,525 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!