Reads zoom error when turned on
The device requires restoration achieved in two processes
perform a check
1. Power off completely the camera.
2. Remove all power devices or batteries
3. Check the entire device for damages
4. Make observation notes about any malfunct features
5. Replace batteries and removeavble parts properly with caution that every feature is intact.
6.If the device still displays error message consider the second phase explained
a. The device program features are jammed only possible solution is performing a software update or upgrade
1. updates are achieved by contacting the device;s technical support deparment
2. Upgrades can be performed by acquiring an installation kit in which instance requires technical expertise to perform an intergration restoration
1. Apart from the message received does the device malfunction?
2. Your camera would be displaying an image similar as flash screen or screen saver that can be fixed quiet easily
a. use the menu buttons to select the option of settings
b. set the picture to be displayed on the appears screen area once powered on.
c. Possibly alter the entire image displayed as desired by yourself.
4. A screen saver could only be deleted,, hidden, or replaced with a preferable image
5. Possibly, the words ZOOM ERROR could changed to WELCOME TO OLYMPUS STYLUS
Refer to the camera manual for diagnostic support
Dec 02, 2010 |
Olympus Stylus 730 Digital Camera