Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3

1 Answer

External display will not shut off

I have no idea where my handbook is... therefore I have no chance of helping myself . The external display on my razor phone will not shut off. It used it be... it would stay lit for "X" amount of seconds and then darken. It seems that now it continually stays lit and seems to be eating the daylights out of my battery in the process. I have tried to find some 'setting' that will shut it off, but have been unsuccessful. Has this problem happened before? And is there a solution? Thank you for your time.

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points

    Hot-Shot:

    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

    Corporal:

    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.

    Mayor:

    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Expert
  • 96 Answers

From settings find the option of screen display, find the choice for screen back light, and change the time to 3 seconds or 5. It is in there just browse thru your setting for screen dislay.
Artgirl

Posted on Jul 18, 2008

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Front side no display


99% chance of Flex cable damage 1% external display, go change the flex cable (Display Patta in india) your phone would be ok.


please vote if found helpfull.

Aug 02, 2011 | Nokia 6255i

1 Answer

My internal and external screens become distorted and I'm not able to read what is on them. What can I do?


Is it possible that there is by any chance moisture/water that has gone into the set. If so use a hair dryer to warm up or even open up and do this warm up. There after reset once you are confirmed the absence of any moisture.Please check the lines to the display....be very careful to attempt this work.
However if this is not so then the fault could be in the main board, possible in the display drive which might need help with a software analysis.
Hope this helps.

Aug 19, 2010 | Verizon Communications enV2 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

I Bought my nokia 5220 from india but now in canada i am getting very weak nework signals. Any idea to improve reception in canada


HI friend ,
this happens when you have not changed the network settings.
Network settings-> Search networks Manually->selet the service provider in canada(mostly Bell Canada has got the strongest signal strength) so it may be of help to you.
This will surely solve your issue!!!
Thank you for giving me a chance to help you out:):):)
And please vote/rate me so that I can improve myself and be of more help to you:):):)
Prasanth83:):)

May 14, 2009 | Nokia 5220 XpressMusic Cellular Phone

1 Answer

Razr external display


Has the phone ever displayed this information?

First try Enabling Caller ID, if that doesn't work then Shut Down the phone, remove the battery, then replace the batter and try again.

Dec 28, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3

1 Answer

External Display Screen


you just need to get the external LCD replaced...not to worry most lcds on the v3 you can take out the external lcd without replacing the entire lcd....so take it to a repair center close to you.

Dec 20, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3

1 Answer

External Display Help


Hi There, If u r external display has a line through this could be the result of a few things... 1. your phone fell 2. you may have got a faulty phone if it is new or even used. to solve this problem u need to have the external screen replaced by a qualified phone repair personel.Hope this helps. Sam !

Jun 30, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3

5 Answers

Motorola Razr V3M's external display not showing wallpaper. iTunes help too!!??


As far as I know only razr v3i has i tunes. as far as the external display not showing your wallpaper as the internal screen i'm not sure except if it dosen't show the time and stuff on the external display your screen's connector for your display may be loose if so thier should be a solved problem for that.

Mar 12, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3

1 Answer

No backlight on main screen


DEAR. Most chances are that ur phone flate cable has broken raplace it. but before to change u have to unplug the cable from connector clean it and reattach from both side board and lcd. if not ok then change cable.

Feb 07, 2007 | Sony Ericsson V800

Not finding what you are looking for?
Motorola Mobility RAZR V3 Logo

173 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Motorola Mobility Cell Phones Experts

D. E. Hev

Level 3 Expert

1059 Answers

Lawrence Oravetz

Level 3 Expert

7565 Answers

Are you a Motorola Mobility Cell Phone Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...