I opened this but got no details on what it was doing. My dad forgets to turn on his wlan connection. Try that...there should be a button on your computer somewhere to turn it on, it looks like this symbol. "l"
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
if you have no wifi ..... unless you also have an additional way to connect to the internet. google will not work... for example on my phone i can use wifi for internet or i can use my sim card and mobile data ....... i would suggest you fix your wifi problem 1st ... post more details ....il help if i can
first of all get the latest software. i think the latest one is ovi and not the nokia pc suiteafter having it make sure you are using the correct settings in your mobile then try to connect itif it doesn't connect call your customer care and tell themthere are few networks for which the settings in ovi must be entered manuallyas you have not provided your service provider name i cant help you out much
you need to setup the wireless connection if you havent already and your router needs to be a "wireless" router in order to create that type of internet connection. Have you laptop then scan for one which would be the one you just made and input the correct information to connect. If that doesn't work I'd suggest getting a new wireless router
If you cant see any pages, how do you know you are connected ? Is it because of your IM working or are you pinging any website ?
I would suggest you to disable any firewalls that you may have or try any alternate web browser.
I have 3 suggestions:
1. Go to Messenger>Connection Preferences> then, you choose either connection directly to the internet or connect via a proxy server, and then choose type of internet connection>OK>Sign in again... let's try this, may be you can solve this problem. OR
2. Check your internet connection, may be your connection encountered problems...or i think better you should check your firewall settings. I think you should check your firewall settings. If you use Personal Firewall, make sure it allows your connection to receiving incoming connections and allows you to sign in your yahoo messenger, check it out, may be it blocked your yahoo messenger from sign in. OR
3. Open your Internet Explorer>Go to File>Then, 'uncheck Work Offline', make sure your Internet connection is not working offline. Then, close Internet Explorer, try to sign in your yahoo messenger again. I hope these can be helpful!
Try these! Good Luck! Hope it was helpful!
Since your unable to access internet through the router(wireless) ,& globe light is flashing--I suggest you to refresh the network list and connect to your network again still if it won't work then you need to Re- configure
it. Because your Modem(cable/dsl) is working fine. Check the ip address
of your computer. if its invalid then you need to do the "reset" on
router (ip address should be 192.168.2... range). Or else you can call (toll free number) for belkin for reconfiguration Hope this suggestion helps for you both...
My name is ArmyMason, might I suggest that you do a system restore to take your computer back to a date the computer was working correctly. Click on start, all programs, Accessories, system tools and click on System Restore. Tell it to restore and choose a date on the calendar. If this doesn't resolve the issue run Anti virus to see if your computer is infected. If this doesnt help please consider using our Premium service.