- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
okay, try this:
1. Start up PS2 with no disc
2. select 'Browser', press triangle.
3. select 'Console', press triangle.
4. select 'Diagnostics', press X, select 'ON'.
5. press 'O' to back out of this menu.
6. select 'Playstation Drive', press triangle.
7. select 'Disc Speed', press X, select 'FAST'.
8. press 'O' to back out of menu.
9. turn off PS2.
10. insert disc.
The Diagnostics should run and automatically
adjust your PS2 to play the game.
I got this "FIX" from someone who had the same problem. Hope this helps :D
Try this... if you have another Mem card then insert it in second slot and start Sony browser now copy your save game data form Mem card 1 to Mem card 2. Place the second mem card in first slot and start game now load your game. Best of luck.
First of all, make sure the card is in slot one. I'm not sure about Guitar Hero 3, but I know many games default to searching the first slot (the one on your left as you look at the system).
Assuming that's not the problem, it could be a sign that your memory card is wearing out. Do you have a second memory card? If not, I suggest getting one. Either way, put one card in each slot, and go into the browser. Copy the Guitar Hero saves over to the other card, then put that card in slot 1 and see if it works. If it does, I suggest copying all your saved games over to the new card, and throwing the old one out before you lose any save games permanently.
I'm using the slim... maybe it is the type of memory card but guitar hero is the only game I've had a problem with. I just restarted the game and then beat it over again. After it said that there wasn't any data and I chose to make a new one, it said that there was data but it was corrupt. Hopefully it doesn't happen again, but I haven't had any trouble since I started over the other one.