If you think it is too cool, adjust the thermostat to make it hotter.
To Adjust the Thermostat:
1. Put the Oven Set knob in the OFF position.
2. Press and hold the HOUR INCREASE and the HOUR DECREASE pads at the same time for 5 seconds until the display changes.
3. Immediately, before display changes back, press the HOUR INCREASE or DECREASE pads to increase or decrease the temperature in 5 degree increments.The oven temperature can be increased up to 35°F.hotter or decreased 35°F. cooler.
If the oven adjustment is set cooler than the factory setting a minus sign “–” and the new temperature will appear in the display.
4. Wait several seconds for the control to automatically set and return to its previous setting.
NOTE: This adjustment will not affect the broiling or the self-cleaning temperatures. The adjustment will be retained in memory after a power failure.
To Adjust the Temperature on Models with Only an Oven Set Knob
1. Put the knob in the OFF position.
2. Pull the knob off by pulling straight out.
3. Press and hold the HOTTER or COOLER button for 5 seconds to make the oven 20°F. hotter or 20°F. cooler.
When you are adjusting the thermostat, the following lights will flash indicating where the thermostat will be set when you release the
OVEN ON indicates the thermostat will be set at the factory setting.
PREHEATED indicates the thermostat will be set 20°F. hotter.
CLEAN indicates the thermostat will be set 20°F. cooler.
4. After you have made the adjustment, replace the knob.
If you have any doubt please go through the manual which is given herehttp://kitchen.manualsonline.com/manuals/mfg/hotpoint/rgb745.html
Hope this will help you