Question about Canon i455 InkJet Photo Printer
Seems like your waste ink absorber is full. Try this procedure. It works for a lot of Canon printers.
1. Press and hold the POWER button
2. Turn off the printer by disconnecting the printer power cable,
3. turn on the printer, still holding the POWER button
The indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
4. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator (L.E.D.) should be orange.
5. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
6. Release both buttons.
7. Reconnect the printer cable.
8. And it should be reset.
Posted on Jul 18, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2010 | Canon i455 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 12, 2009 | Canon i455 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 23, 2009 | Gestetner DSm415pf Digital Imaging Sytem
Feb 03, 2009 | Canon i455 InkJet Photo Printer
May 26, 2008 | Canon i455 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 01, 2011 | Canon i455 InkJet Photo Printer
885 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!