- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Insert your pen drive in computer and don't take it out. 2. Place WinXP Cd in CD-Rom 3. Restart your Computer 4. When your computer prompts boot from Cd click any button 5. Wait for upto 5-10 minutes. 6. Now when format screen comes select your pen drive over there. 7. Now install winXP over to it. 8. Now it asks for format. 9. After formatting it copies the files, at that particular moment restart your computer. 10. Remove the Cd from CD-Rom and the pen drive from computer. 11. Now when your computer is restarted insert your pendrive and delete if there is any unneccessary file exists. 12. Now you'll feel that your Pendrive is in OK condition.
ifyou find this is helpful for you so please rate me this will encourage me to domore free work.. regards' sandy
I think there is a virus that has disabled your pen drive please follow these steps to try and remove that disability for the pen drive.
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
3. Locate, and then click the following registry key:
4. In the right pane, double-click Start.
5. In the Value data box, type 3, click Hexadecimal (if it is not already selected), and then click OK.
6. Quit Registry Editor.
1)I cannot format the pendrive. 2)when i double click on the removable disk,it says ''Please insert a disk into Drive E :'' 3)i used a pendrive format utility but the problem persists again. 4)i tried to format it using gnome also )I cannot format the pendrive. 2)when i double click on the removable disk,it says ''Please insert a disk into Drive E :'' 3)i used a pendrive format utility but the problem persists again. 4)i tried to format it using gnome also