Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Can anyone help me.. i have important documents to print and i can't use my printer,, pls..........
Ok... you have to reset the printer --
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Hpoe this helps
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
Thanks bro, I was able to fix mine. again, thamks
Posted on Jul 31, 2012
I try already the step but not working any other way thanks
Posted on Jan 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP5000 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 12, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
11,798 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: