Question about Casio Digital Cameras
1. Plug the camera into the computer via the USB cable that should have come with it.
2. My preffered suggestion and far more hassel free:
A Card Reader
Benefits instead of 1st option:
1. Gets rid of the need for drivers, and installation software if you are using XP or Vista.
2. Saves on the wear and tear on the battery of your camera.
3. Far quicker to transfer the pictures from the card reader than the camera.
4. A multi-card reader can be used for different Memory cards if you have different cameras in your house.
5. Often overlooked is the potential danger your camera is in when plugged into the computer of the lead getting caught or pulled, potentially landing your camera on the floor.
6. These days card readers are very cheap.
Hope that helps.
Posted on Jul 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2015 | Digital Cameras
Dec 31, 2012 | Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS Digital Camera
Jul 18, 2011 | Pentax Optio S Digital Camera
Feb 28, 2011 | Digital Cameras
Feb 14, 2011 | Digital Cameras
Oct 26, 2010 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ3 Digital Camera
May 17, 2009 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20 Digital Camera
Mar 11, 2009 | HP Photosmart M425 Digital Camera (5MP,...
Apr 25, 2008 | Olympus D-535 Zoom / C370 Zoom Digital...
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!