Question about Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
You may have a printer driver error.
Remove the USB cable from the PC.
Uninstall the printer from Add/Remove Programs from control panel.
Get your printer driver with the CD that came with it and install the printer again. Or download latest printer driver from canon - type "canon mp510 driver" into google.
Install new driver.
If its still not working, it may just be a connection problem between your computer and the scanner - check the USB cable is ok.
If its not that (more than likely not) then the workaround is to go into MPNavigator on your PC (start programs, printers, Canon MP510, Canon Utlilities, MP Navigator 3.0 (or whatever version ures is ))
then you need to set a short cut to that... it allows you to scan directly from that program.
Hope it works
Posted on Sep 27, 2008
1.Open window of your flat (if you want)
2.Take Canon printer on your hands
3.Throw your ******** printer on the street
4.Look where you hit..
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2013 | Radio Shack Pro-2096 Base Scanner
May 04, 2012 | PANDIGITAL PANSCN Office Equipment &...
Jun 03, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Dec 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Feb 06, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Nov 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jun 02, 2009 | Dell A920 InkJet Printer
Apr 16, 2009 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 27, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
346 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!