HOW DO I CHANGE TELEPHONE LANGUAGE TO ENGLISH?
Take the following steps to change your language to English.
1. Turn your cell phone on, and press the menu button to begin viewing the menu options of your phone.
2. Scroll through the menu options of your phone until you come
to a settings option. Every cell phone has a different basic set up, but
they all have "settings" areas, where the basic phone settings are
located. One you have found the settings option, select it. The settings
option will open a list of basic cell phone functions. Some cell phones
have larger groups that are then broken further into smaller ones, and
other phones have a bunch of small individual settings options.
3. Look for the option under settings that says system, display,
display info, or language, and choose it. Whichever of these options
your cell phone has, the outcome will be the same, so don't be
discouraged if your cell phone has a slightly different set up than
other cell phones.
4. Choose your desired cell phone language from the list and
choose it, if your cell phone had a language option directly under
settings. If not, then look for the language option under the system,
display, or display/info options, and then choose your language from the
list it provides
5. Turn your phone off and then back on again, just to ensure
that the new language change did take effect, and will remain. Your
language settings should now be changed, and you should be viewing all
functions of your cell phone in your newly chosen language.
Feb 17, 2011 |