Question about Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
I have an Ipaq 7295 that worked flawlessly with my previous computer. Tried linking with new dell(gov issue) with automatic connection selector and the firewall blocks the connection.
Is there a way to set computer to recognize pda as a device instead of connection.
My computer knowledge is basically operator oriented.
With pda's the machine is going to recognize and class them connection then device, no way around that. You can get it working in the Dell by adjusting your firewall settings in the security center. There is a section that allows you to add exceptions to the firewall, add the programs for the pda and you're good to go.
Posted on Jul 17, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 31, 2013 | Seagate DELL LATITUDE XD299 / 0XD299 D620...
Jul 04, 2011 | HP iPAQ hx2790 Pocket PC
Jan 04, 2011 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Please go through the below step, you can able to do it.
1) Shut down the Dell Latitude D620 if it's currently powered on. Click "Start" in the left-hand corner of the screen to access Windows' shut down options. Alternatively, press and hold the Latitude's power button, located on the top edge of the laptop's keyboard.
2) Turn on the computer by pressing the laptop's power button.
3) Press and hold "F8" on the top of the laptop's keyboard immediately after turning the computer on. If the Windows logo appears on the screen, you're too late and must repeat Steps 1 through 3 again. If you pressed it in time, a list of text options will appear on the screen.
4) Use your keyboard's arrow keys to scroll down to "Repair Your Computer." Push the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
5) Choose a language from the next list and select "Next." If you've password-protected your laptop, you will be prompted to enter your user name and password at this time.
6) Press "Dell Factory Image Restore." A new window will appear. Click "Next" and select the option for reformatting the hard drive and restoring the factory condition of the laptop.
Dec 17, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Jan 18, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Laptop (Latitude-C620)...
Oct 09, 2008 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Mar 13, 2008 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Dec 10, 2007 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Aug 10, 2007 | HP iPAQ H4150 Pocket PC
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!