Question about ValuSoft Let's Ride: Corral Club for Windows
Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft so there may be conflicts between the systems
put the disc for the game in a cd and go to computer and run the disc from the cd icon
Posted on Oct 28, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To make the all the files of the game compatible to Windows Vista you need to install the game and then make changes to the game exe file.
Some game ".exe" file (executeable file) would let you make changes in the Compatibility option, whereas older games might not give that option at all.
You can still try to make the game compatible for installing it on the Windows Vista by following the steps below.
1. Insert the game disc in your CD-ROM drive, if the game setup or the autorun starts, exit it.
2. Open "Computer", Right Click the Cd Drive which has the game disk in it and select "Copy".
3. Go to your "Desktop" right click and then select "New" and click on "Folder" this should create a new folder on your desktop.
4. Open the New Folder and then Right Click and select "Paste".
6. After all the files are copied to the "New Folder" without any error messages then locate the file "Setup.exe" or "Setup" and right click and click on "Properties".
7. In the new window click on the "Compatibility" tab and run the program in compatibility mode for "Windows XP Service Pack 2" and then click on "Apply".
8. After applying changes double click on "Setup.exe" or "Setup" to launch the installation.
9. After the game is installed go to the game directory and find the "LetsRide.exe" and click on "Properties" and repeat step no.7
You can delete all the files copied from the CD after completing the installation
The game files need to be copied to the hard drive because the files on the game disk would not let you make changes while on the disk.
There are lot of files that need to be changed in order to get full functionality and to communicate with operating system and the hardware, hence there is no guarantee that the game might run even in cases where you will successfully install an older version of the game with the above mentioned steps.
The same set of steps can be used for installation of older games installation on Windows Vista.
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 14, 2017 | Global Star Software Army Men: Sarge's War...
Jun 20, 2011 | ValuSoft Let's Ride: Corral Club for...
Update your embedded sound from Realtek to the latest AC'97 codec.
if your computer came with a motherboard disc the sound drivers could be on it
click start control panel administrive tools computer management device manager scroll to sound,video and game controllers you might see a yellow question mark? Right click to reinstall drivers or you can download the drivers
Download the driver software by
hope this helps
Jun 17, 2011 | Kinyo Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 28, 2017 | Hot Wheels Video Game Consoles & Games
Feb 18, 2011 | Infogrames Stratego for Windows
Dec 27, 2010 | ValuSoft Let's Ride: Corral Club for...
Apr 21, 2009 | Sony VAIO PCG-K35 Notebook
Apr 10, 2009 | EA - Electronic Arts The Sims Double...
Nov 11, 2008 | ValuSoft Let's Ride: Corral Club for...
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: