Question about NEC Dterm DTP 16D-1 Corded Phone
The phone used to go to voice mail after 4 rings. Now it just rings and rings - never goes to voice mail. How do I fix it?
For us i just found this out.
2.1 - 1:set-0:cancel
after 4 rings it goes to voicemail
this works for us.
i hope it works for others too.
turn this feature off
1.hit fwd b/na
should see the normal display then.
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
By 'Fwd B/NA', blz131356 means:
1. Press the grey button under 'Prog' on the LCD screen.
2. Press the grey button under 'Cfwd' on the LCD screen.
3. Press the grey button under the down arrow on the LCD screen.
4. Press the grey button under the 'B/NA' on the LCD screen.
Hope this clarifies.
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
Thank you for the help, but my Dterm 80 doesn't have a forward button. I'm assuming that's what you mean by the first step?
Posted on Jun 21, 2010
For the Dterm 80/DTH-8D-2 :
1. Press the grey button under 'MORE' on the LCD screen.
2. Press the grey button under 'CFB/NA' on the LCD screen.
3. Press "200".
4. Press the "SPEAKER" button.
Posted on Aug 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2012 | NEC Dterm DTP-2DT-1 Phone
Jan 04, 2010 | Lands Phones
Jul 28, 2009 | NEC Dterm DTP 16D-1 Corded Phone
Aug 26, 2008 | NEC Dterm DTP 16D-1 Corded Phone
Nov 30, 2007 | NEC Dterm DTP 16D-1 Corded Phone
Oct 10, 2007 | NEC Dterm DTP 16D-1 Corded Phone
5,015 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!