Question about Sega Alien Front for N-Gage
-i dowloaded game to the pc
-i have n-gage installed in the mobile(it has only demo games)
-i cannot install it using nokia application installer
-its in the exe format in the pc
-pls help me
How can i install n-gage .rar file in to n82
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
F u have * .rar file or zip with 2/3 folders ( Apps , Libs , Programs )
* 1. This type is the easiest . Firstly connect your Phone to your PC
* (or put your MMC inside card reader)
* 2. Open the files with winrar(www.rarlabs.com). There should be 2/3 folder
* System / Apps / ??????? ----- any game folder ie. 6RAV / 6R12 etc.
* System / Libs ----- Library files (VERY IMPORTANT)
* System / PROGRAMS ----- for games that (supposely) support N-Gage Arena Only*
* if it s not there then don't worry .
* 3. Then Just EXTRACT/UNRAR/UNZIP the files with the folder to your MMC. This is using the USB cable method .
* ie. if your MMC is drive E: -- then extract the game folder files to E / . Then using any filemanager ( Fexplorer ) make a new folder with the exact name of the ngage game folder in E / SYSTEM / APPS / . Example , if the ngage game folder is named 6R56 , then make a new folder in the specified path with the same name ( E / SYSTEM / APPS / 6R56 ). Then copy the contents of the game folder from E / SYSTEM / .......... to E / SYSTEM / APPS / ????? ( NEW GAME FOLDER CREATED ) . The same applies ti LIBS and PROGRAM folders.
* using CARD READER if your MMC is drive E: -- then extract the game folder files to E / SYSTEM / APPS / ????? ( GAME FOLDER ). the same applies to the LIBS and PROGRAM folders if they are present ie. E / SYSTEM / LIBS and E/SYSTEM / PROGRAMS
* 4. Next just disconnect your Phone from your PC
* (or put your MMC back to your Phone if you are using card reader)
* 5. Finally restart your Phone. New Icon will appear and you are ready to go!
* ( just switch on your Phone if using the card reader method )
* WHEN INSTALLING THESE GAMES YOU WILL HAVE TO OVERWRITE ANY FILES IN THE 'LIBS' FOLDER IF ASKED TO DO SO !!!
Posted on Jul 17, 2008
If the download is in the .exe format, you just have to do the following tips : 1. connect your phone via usb cable 2. choose the memory reader in the phone option 3. Unzip the rar and run the exe and follow the instruction.. 4. It will ask if you read your mmc card automatically and tick the option i have installed the N-Gage application, click Next.. 5. Voila..it'll automatically download the game and installed it in your memory card..
Posted on Mar 27, 2010
I did it on nokia n73 and it didnt working
Posted on Jul 18, 2008
SOURCE: ngage game
You need to extract the files from the rar file and put them in the Apps folder in your memory card. You can use Winrar to extract the rar files. You may download the Winrar from www.rarlabs.com
Posted on Aug 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2017 | Lotus Video Game Consoles & Games
Jun 05, 2013 | Capcom Video Game Consoles & Games
Jul 23, 2012 | Nintendo NES Console
Feb 14, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jan 08, 2009 | Video Game Consoles & Games
8,951 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: