An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: for copier panasonic workio dp-4530
You mean all departments codes?
if you are the person incharge of copier on your company,
1) press function, gen settings, depart. mode,
2) input the 4 digit key operator code, the search for department mode again.
3) press the department code on the left side of the touch panel then you can erase each department code.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there is a communication error on the device most propably caused by a problem with the large capacity tray feed unit loom. there is a techinical update for this problem and you would need a technician to attend.
My name is Edo and I am IT for UN mission in Afghanistan. We
have copier Panasonic Workio DP-4530 and it is heart of our design office. We
use copier for publishing documentation, for copying and printing. We can find
any normal service in Afghanistan. The nearest place for repairing is Dubai.
I have experience with copiers and I want try to fix our
copier.Currently, our new problem is
error “clean fusser web”.
I need only if anybody have service manual in pdf or similar
format. I will be very appreciated if anybody can help us. Your any advice is welcome
Mr. Edin Husejnefendic IT Systems Manager Vertical Structures Unit Afghanistan Operations Center (AGOC) United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) House No. 6, Behind Emergency Hospital
District 10, Shar-e-Naw
Kabul, Afghanistan Mobile: +93 0799 303-021 http://www.unops.org
1. Paper Jam in Fuser Unit. 2. Paper Exit Sensor 1 or 2 is disconnected. 3. Paper Exit Sensor 1 or 2 is defective. 4. DRV PCB connector is disconnected. 5. DRV PCB is defective. 6. SPC PCB connector is disconnected. 7. SPC PCB is defective.
ah, probably it means that the department ID is activated on your copier.
go to the printing preferences on of the panasonic dp-4530 on your pc, the click the job type tab.
on the space provided you may type in the code that you use during copying or ask the person incharge on your company re department code.
the power switch going off is a saftey function because when the cover is open the AC line inside the machine is open circuit.
When you close the door you effectivly close the circuit however if the machine still detects an open circuit the machine trips the power switch as a safty precaution.
FAULTY DOOR INTERLOCK
FUSER UNIT lamps/fuses