Question about Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Thismodel of Presario has an audio controller that supports thehighdefinition audio. You need to have Microsoft UniversalAudioArchitecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio installedonthe computer before installing the audio driver.
Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture driver that need to be installed before installing the audio driver:
Conexant CX20549-12 High Definition Audio driver:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7.ClickBrowse C:swsetupsp36090 folder and the double click the V32folder.Select the .inf file, click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Posted on Jul 19, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2010 | Creative Labs SB0100 Sound Card
Apr 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 21, 2009 | Creative Labs Creative Sound Blaster...
Feb 27, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Jul 10, 2008 | NEC Galileo 845GL (N4-IBFGL) Motherboard
261 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: