Question about Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Thismodel of Presario has an audio controller that supports thehighdefinition audio. You need to have Microsoft UniversalAudioArchitecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio installedonthe computer before installing the audio driver.
Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture driver that need to be installed before installing the audio driver:
Conexant CX20549-12 High Definition Audio driver:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7.ClickBrowse C:swsetupsp36090 folder and the double click the V32folder.Select the .inf file, click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Posted on Jul 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2010 | PC Laptops
Mar 23, 2010 | Compaq PC Laptops
Feb 27, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Oct 28, 2008 | Acer Aspire 1640Z Notebook
Aug 01, 2008 | Acer Aspire 3004WLCi Notebook
Jul 16, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Apr 29, 2008 | HP Pavilion Slimline S7410N Notebook
256 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: