you can unlock your iphone..there are many software available to unlock iphone and my friend unlocked it by remote unlocking..there are many online providers who provide the service..one of my friend got unlocked his iphone from theunlockspot
by remote unlock..and here is the instructions
1. Wait for an email saying your phone has been activated or remotely unlocked.
2. Install the latest version of iTunes.
3. Make sure your Apple iPhone phone software is updated to the latest version using the iTunes software.
4. Connect your Apple iPhone to iTunes with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM card.
5. Wait until iTunes detects your Apple iPhone.
6. Disconnect your Apple iPhone and reconnect it after 10 seconds.
7. Your Apple iPhone is now unlocked.
and the important thing remote unlocking is available for some country and network providers only so if you are interested you can try from them before that see whether remote unlocking is available for your country and provider..