I would like to hear more details, so please write again and describe your problem.
I also recommend you to try following:
1. Uninstall your camera:
- Start>Control Panel>Programs>Uninstall a program
- Scroll down and find your camera in the list of programs, click on it
- Click "Uninstall/Change
- Confirm uninstalling
- Restart your computer
2. Reinstall the camera:
- Insert your camera CD and plug in/connect the camera to computer. If the program starts installing automatically, then just wait and confirm if prompted. After the installation is complete:
- restart computer, plug in the camera-it should be automatically recognized and work fine.
A. In case the installation does not start automatically, follow these steps:
- Insert your camera CD and plug in/connect the camera to computer.
- Click on Computer (on your desktop OR start>computer)>double click on DVD RW Drive (OR when the CD inserted a pop-up window appears, so click on "Open folder to view files")>double click on icon marked as ".exe" which is executive file. The installation will start, and you only confirm/continue/allow if prompted.
- After the installation is complete, restart your computer, plug in the camera-it should be automatically recognized and work fine.
3. I also recommend you to visit this link, because I suspect your camera driver is not compatible with your Operating System since there is a short list of Operating Systems compatible with your camera.
- select your Operating System (if not listed, then my suspicions are true and you can only contact support on the same site to possible link you to update downloads for your camera drive. If your Operating System is listed then follow the steps below:)
- select the device (camera)
- you will get a list of possible downloads and I recommend you to download the "utilities" one as I assume u do have the drive (if you don't have the camera drive at all and that is the reason for it not working, then download the drive from the same site and follow installation steps from 2.)
- Run the downloaded drive-it should update your camera's drive.
4. In the end, check following:
- Start>right click Computer>Properties>choose Device Manager in the left pane and see if there is any item marked with yellow triangle or something similar (just making it different than others)
- Now you have two options: 1. right click on the item>Properties>Check for solutions, and then wait until you get the report from Microsoft;
2. right click on the item>Uninstall and close it. Then run Windows Update and install updates. Windows Update you can find when click on Start and in the search pane type Windows Update, click on it when appears, choose "Check for Updates" and wait until the program finds updates, install updates and restart computer.
Please, let me know how it worked with you, and feel comfortable to ask any questions if you have.