Question about Olympus Digital Cameras
I presume that you are sure the camera has taken the images. My suggestion to get around this for this time and to avoid this in the future while picking up a few advantages is to get a card reader.
1. Gets rid of the need for drivers, and installation software if you are using XP or Vista.
2. Saves on the wear and tear on the battery of your camera.
3. Far quicker to transfer the pictures from the card reader than the camera.
4. A multi-card reader can be used for different Memory cards if you have different cameras in your house.
5. Often overlooked is the potential danger your camera is in when plugged into the computer of the lead getting caught or pulled, potentially landing your camera on the floor.
6. These days card readers are very cheap.
Hope that helps.
Posted on Jul 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2014 | Logitech Pocket Digital Digital Camera
Apr 09, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 3350 Digital Camera
Mar 01, 2010 | Canon PowerShot A580 Digital Camera
Jul 08, 2009 | Samsung S850 Digital Camera
Apr 22, 2009 | Samsung S860 Digital Camera
Dec 31, 2008 | Samsung L200 Digital Camera
Dec 16, 2008 | Canon EOS 400D / Rebel XTi Digital Camera...
May 13, 2008 | Canon Rebel XT / EOS 350D Digital Camera
Mar 06, 2008 | HP Photosmart M415 Digital Camera
Sep 21, 2005 | Polaroid PhotoMax PDC 640 Digital Camera
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!