Question about Olympus Cameras
I presume that you are sure the camera has taken the images. My suggestion to get around this for this time and to avoid this in the future while picking up a few advantages is to get a card reader.
1. Gets rid of the need for drivers, and installation software if you are using XP or Vista.
2. Saves on the wear and tear on the battery of your camera.
3. Far quicker to transfer the pictures from the card reader than the camera.
4. A multi-card reader can be used for different Memory cards if you have different cameras in your house.
5. Often overlooked is the potential danger your camera is in when plugged into the computer of the lead getting caught or pulled, potentially landing your camera on the floor.
6. These days card readers are very cheap.
Hope that helps.
Posted on Jul 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jun 07, 2014 | Logitech Pocket Digital Digital Camera
Sep 04, 2010 | Sony DCR-PC55 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Apr 09, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 3350 Digital Camera
Jul 08, 2009 | Samsung S850 Digital Camera
Apr 22, 2009 | Samsung S860 Digital Camera
Dec 31, 2008 | Samsung L200 Digital Camera
Dec 16, 2008 | Canon EOS 400D / Rebel XTi Digital Camera...
May 13, 2008 | Canon Rebel XT / EOS 350D Digital Camera
Sep 21, 2005 | Polaroid PhotoMax PDC 640 Digital Camera
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!