On my sansa e280 when i turn it on the screen doesnt come on but the blue light on the wheel does and also when i plug it up to the computer it doesnt find it. Also when i want to turn it off i have to hold the power button much longer. So if anyone could help me solve my problem i would be very grateful
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
For the e200 series player you can first try to RESET the player as next (solution 1):
1. Press and hold the Power/Menu button for approximately 20 seconds. 2. Release the Power/Menu button. ( now the player should be off ) 3. Press the Power/Menu button again to turn on the player, to see if the device is working normally again.
Hi, I experienced the same problem this morning, my sansa player (e280, 8Gb) froze in the middle of a song, the screen went blank but the wheel still had its blue light on and i didn't know how to fix it bur then i figured how. If that's the case with your player too, then the solution will be to press and hold the power button till the blue light goes off (abt 8-10sec) and then just restart the player. It should work.
1. turn sansa clip on 2. slide to "hold" 3. press and hold center button do NOT let go... 4. plug in the connector cable 5. wait until computer recognises Sansa device 6. let go of center button 7. drag n drop files and you are all set
if that doesnt work you will need to go to the sandisk website to update the firmware on your device..
let me know if you anymore questions..
Please rate accordingly
Download the Sansa firmware upgrader and install it first. Then, hold in the volume + button on your Sansa player and connect the Sansa to your computer (while it is in the OFF position). The computer will recognize the player after you continue holding the volume + button for 5-50 seconds. Restart your computer. You will lose all files stored on the Sansa, but it will work again.
I'm SOOOOOOO excited i got it to work again. I took off the back cover and removed the battery while the scroller was on and blue, then right above the battery there is a black rectangle thing that was not flush with the rest of it. I pressed that in turned it on, and bam it was good to go. I hope you all have as good of luck as I have had. Let me know if it worked for you!