Need an instructions for used sprint SP 812 answering Machine
Hi I bought a used Sprint answering machine today at Goodwill without instructions radio shack says the are dis continued Do you still have a copy? and if so could you please send me a copy either call me at 616 458-1167 or e-mail me a copy. Or send it to my address at Robert Litogot 55 Ionia AVE NW APT 718 Grand Rapids Mi 49503 Thank you Litogot500@hotmail.com.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I don't know the answer, but I'm having evidently the same problem. I get 5 beeps in about one second followed by 3 seconds of silence and the pattern repeats indefinitly. F3 shows briefly in the window each cycle. Please email me at dmusicant at pacbell dot net if you have any ideas! Thanks!
Use Ring Select to choose how many times the line will ring before the system answers a call. Set for 2, 4 or Toll Saver. When you set the system for Toll Saver, it answers after four rings when you have no new messages, and after two rings when you have new messages.
1. Press and hold [SET UP] for about two seconds. The system announces the current ring selection.
2. Press and release [ANN/SKIP] or [MEMO/REPEAT] until the system announces your ring selection.
3. Press and release [PLAY/STOP] to exit -OR- Press and release [SET UP] to change the Remote Access Code (follow Steps 2-5 under "Remote Access Code").
The F it is displaying means current memory is full, I would reccomend playing your messages and then recording them onto a portable cassete recorder, or even play it back and record it onto your pc if you have a mic.